GRAPHIC DESIGNER LEAD & SENIOR WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Hosting506 / January 2021 – Present
As a WordPress developer, I design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. I am responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes, plugins, site integration, and security updates.
My deep knowledge of front-end programming languages, keen eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills allow me to create appealing and user-friendly websites that perfectly align with client design and functionality specifications.
- Consult with clients to discuss website design and functionality.
- Design and develop website front-end.
- Create website architecture.
- Develop user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Design and develop responsive websites.
- Manage the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Generate WordPress themes.
- Conduct website performance tests.
- Troubleshoot content issues.
- Provide WordPress training to clients.
- Monitor live website performance.
- Work with debugging tools.
- Transform comprehensive layouts and wire-frames into functional HTML pages.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER LEAD & SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Datastream Labs / March 2010 – December 2020
I worked on a variety of projects, designing appealing websites, and collaborating daily with graphic designers, back-end developers, and marketers.
- Develop and maintain front-end functionality of websites.
- Engage in discussions with clients to clarify requirements.
- Design prototypes for apps and websites.
- Create all kinds of graphic material for the company in web format and for magazines, logos, final artwork and animations.
- Provide guidance to team members on web development issues.
FORMER WEB DEVELOPER & GRAPHIC DESIGNER LEAD
SBR Marketing / March 2007 – March 2010
This role involved designing, coding, and modifying websites, ensuring they met client specifications for layout and function. I created visually appealing sites with user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Maintain consistent communication with colleagues.
- Plan and deliver software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Update existing applications to meet security and functionality standards outlined in the company’s website policies.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create materials manually or using technology, including computer software programs.
- Web Developer
- CSS, CSS3
- HTML, HTML5
- cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface Design
- My SQL
- WordPress & WooCommerce Developer
- Building a theme from scratch
- Elementor, DIVI, WPBakery drag & drop visual builder knowledge
- WooCommerce + Moodle LMS integration
- WooCommerce + LMS + Payment integration
- WooCommerce payment integrations: TiloPay, GreenPay, Pay-me (ALIGNET), PayPal
- WooCommerce shipping integrations: Correos de Costa Rica, Moovin
- Kajabi template developer
- Graphic Designer
- Strong graphic design skills:
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Verbal Communication
- Interactive Media
- Delivering Presentations
- Social Media
SERVICESWHAT I DO
I’ve been a web designer and branding strategy enabler, providing web and digital marketing solutions, working with trends, scenarios, and audience behaviors.
As a WooCommerce Ecommerce Consultant, I provide guidance to create, manage, and promote your online store based on your industry and target audience, utilizing Digital Marketing tools effectively.
The end goal of graphic designers is to make the organizations that hire them recognizable and prominent.
Need a new logo design? I know everything you should know before embarking on a brand identity project.
A successful web project requires deep collaboration between design and development. Your business needs more than a generic theme.
Integrity in the workplace
Maintaining integrity at work is crucial for employees at all levels, but especially as you continue to move up the ladder.